Program design & delivery
Typical Program Flow
Although each program's design depends on the client's needs and scoping discussions at the beginning of the project, the work plan generally follows the steps outlined below:
Understanding the client's needs. Establishment of initial scope parameters and agreement on performance imperatives.
Research into leadership capabilities, team dynamics and cultural elements that provide insight and direction in developing the curriculum, flow and detailed design for any program.
A highly experiential and interactive playback of diagnostic themes presented in a gallery format. Senior executives viscerally engage and make sense of the information and begin to synthesize and distill the salient points and emerging themes such that they cement their commitment to final program scope, objectives and metrics.
Top Team Alignment
Agreements and prioritization of cultural goals to achieve business goals. Development of "From –To" goals, the three to five themes that really matter, along with potential barriers and roadblocks.
Based on the scoping, diagnostic, mirror and alignment phases, a specific curriculum is designed and developed to meet the needs of each client's situation.
Followed by Specific Programs:
Personal Insight / Leadership Transformation
Customized leadership academies with offsite learning forums, fieldwork for practical application, supported by embedding exercises and dedicated one-on-one coaching.
- Ability to identify and understand the core competencies of adaptive leaders
- A personal leadership vision and specific learning plan
- Awareness of the mindsets that are driving behaviours
- Personal accountability and ownership for growth and learning
- A stronger leadership presence, attention and authenticity
- Mindfulness practices to promote work/life integration, renewal and creativity
- Understanding of existing network of relationships and how to strengthen them
- Understanding of trust-building and trust-diminishing behaviours and specific actions required to shift them
- Ability to transform fears to deepen relationships
- A better understanding of one's own emotional intelligence and that of others
- Understanding of how to move from difficult to courageous conversations
- Understand and navigate the stages of team development for peak performance
- Ability to coach for performance and potential
- Strengthened personal and group trust
- Ability to identify joint accountabilities for healthy teams
Usually includes some elements of the above program in addition to deeper work on establishing the organization's values, overarching transformation story, systems, processes, procedures and training needs to enable the organization to shift its culture.
- Understanding of the impact of the collective values and beliefs in and on the organization
- Ability to identify the role of a leader in influencing the system and one's inherent leadership attributes
- Understanding of how to motivate and inspire one's self and others to lead whole systems transformation
- Understanding meaning, purpose, legacy and how to apply this in the current organization